ClearLice – Laundry Additive (Treats One Small Home)
Doing the laundry is enough of a chore during a typical week. However, when faced with a lice infestation this chore takes on a whole new importance. The ClearLice Laundry Detergent Additive is a natural formula that sanitizes all of your washables when you are faced with a lice infestation.
Removing lice on the affected person is only part of the battle during an infestation. Head lice can live for up to 48 hours and nits for up to 10 days away from the hair and scalp. This means they can hide in your clothes, bedding, and other soft materials around the house. This laundry detergent for lice helps to take on that battle of lice infestations – and win.
The natural ingredients in the lice laundry detergent from ClearLice removes lice and nits from these things you can put in your washing machine – from pajamas and workout wear to blankets and towels. It is safe enough to use on your items every day.
ClearLice Laundry Additive Includes:
1- laundry enzyme additive 8oz. bottle
How Does ClearLice Laundry Additive Work?
ClearLice Laundry Detergent Additive applies a formula of botanical ingredients, essential oils, and other natural additives to destroy the shells of head lice and their eggs.
- ClearLice laundry additive is safe to add to the normal wash cycle.
- Items should be washed in warm water, as tolerated by fabric directions, then placed in the dryer as usual.
- Lice cannot survive on fabrics washed with the ClearLice Laundry Additive.
- Lice eggs cannot remain and develop to maturity on fabrics washed with the additive.
- The laundry additive contains peppermint essential oils that leave your fabrics smelling fresh.
- ClearLice laundry additive does not use harsh chemicals that lice might grow resistant to in the process.
Sleep soundly at night knowing that you used a family-friendly option to treat the lice infestation and that you took all the steps needed to win the battle.
Head lice re-infestations usually occur because the home is not properly treated during an outbreak. Using ClearLice Laundry Additive, along with ClearLice Household Spray, will safely and effectively sanitize your laundry to ensure that the head lice go away – and stay away.
ClearLice – Household Spray (Treats One Small Home)
It is one thing to throw bedding and sweatshirts into the washing machine to treat for lice infestations, but what about things like sofas and car seats? The ClearLice Household Spray uses a natural formula for sanitizing all of these items that may have come in contact with head lice or nits, but that you cannot just put in the washing machine.
Head lice can survive up to 48 hours and nits up to 10 days away from the head and scalp, which means they can remain in the fabrics of your furniture and carpets, as well as things your kids might come into contact with every day such as car seats and plush toys. This makes treating the environment with a lice household spray, as well as the affected person, a high priority.
ClearLice Household Lice Spray Includes:
1- household spray 8oz. container
How Does ClearLice Household Lice Spray Work?
The ClearLice Anti-Lice Spray is easy to use and made from non-toxic ingredients, like other ClearLice products.
- The lice spray is made from natural botanicals and plant extracts.
- The household spray breaks downs the exoskeletons of the lice and the casings of the nits
- Because the ClearLice household lice spray does not use harsh chemicals to fight lice infestations, lice are not at increased likelihoods of becoming resistant to the product.
- Lightly spray the mist over the fabric surfaces you want to treat.
- It is safe to use on sofas, pillows, car seats, toys, rugs, curtains, and other fabric surfaces.
You can sleep soundly at night knowing that you used a family-friendly option to treat the lice infestation
- Cleans home to help stop re-infestation
- Use on beds, sofas, car seats, carpet, etc
- Natural peppermint scent. Natural Lice Spray
- Lice Prevention Spray
and that you took all the steps needed to win the battle. Head lice re-infestations usually occur because the home is not treated effectively during an outbreak – it is difficult to do when you cannot put the sofa in the washing machine. Using ClearLice Household Lice Spray safely and effectively sanitizes those things in your home you know you need to clean, but weren’t sure how. Give yourself some peace of mind in the fight against head lice with the ClearLice Lice Treatment Spray.