Enzyme Laundry Additive
- Sanitizes washables to help prevent re-infestation
- Fresh peppermint scent
- Made with natural ingredients
ClearLice – Laundry Additive (Treats One Small Home)
Doing the laundry is enough of a chore during a typical week. However, when faced with a lice infestation this chore takes on a whole new importance. The ClearLice Laundry Detergent Additive is a natural formula that sanitizes all of your washables when you are faced with a lice infestation.
Removing lice on the affected person is only part of the battle during an infestation. Head lice can live for up to 48 hours and nits for up to 10 days away from the hair and scalp. This means they can hide in your clothes, bedding, and other soft materials around the house. This laundry detergent for lice helps to take on that battle of lice infestations – and win.
The natural ingredients in the lice laundry detergent from ClearLice removes lice and nits from these things you can put in your washing machine – from pajamas and workout wear to blankets and towels. It is safe enough to use on your items every day.
ClearLice Laundry Additive Includes:
1- laundry enzyme additive 8oz. bottle
How Does ClearLice Laundry Additive Work?
ClearLice Laundry Detergent Additive applies a formula of botanical ingredients, essential oils, and other natural additives to destroy the shells of head lice and their eggs.
- ClearLice laundry additive is safe to add to the normal wash cycle.
- Items should be washed in warm water, as tolerated by fabric directions, then placed in the dryer as usual.
- Lice cannot survive on fabrics washed with the ClearLice Laundry Additive.
- Lice eggs cannot remain and develop to maturity on fabrics washed with the additive.
- The laundry additive contains peppermint essential oils that leave your fabrics smelling fresh.
- ClearLice laundry additive does not use harsh chemicals that lice might grow resistant to in the process.
Sleep soundly at night knowing that you used a family-friendly option to treat the lice infestation, and that you took all the steps needed to win the battle.
Head lice re-infestations usually occur because the home is not properly treated during an outbreak. Using ClearLice Laundry Additive, along with ClearLice Household Spray, will safely and effectively sanitize your laundry to ensure that the head lice go away – and stay away.