Since many of our clients want to test a homemade remedy made by themselves, we made this post available, but, as lice can be very resistant and home remedies can be dangerous (linked to a post about that) we advise you to use our treatment kit for a better, safe and immediate result that is guaranteed.
Get Rid of Lice with Tea Tree Oil
Essential oils are great for a wide range of things. Tea tree oil is one that is good for ridding the head of lice. The oil suffocates the lice and does so naturally so you don’t have to worry about chemicals. When using this oil, it is much easier to comb the nuts out of the hair. All you have to do is the following:
- Combine 1 tablespoon of tea tree oil, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of eucalyptus oil with your shampoo
- Apply the mixture to your hair
- Place a shower cap on your head for an hour
- Remove the shower cap and wash your hair
- Comb the hair out
- Use a nit comb
- Repeat the process once a day.
One Day Natural Lice Removal Kit – Kills Super Lice and Nits, Guaranteed. Safe, Non-Toxic, and Pesticide-Free
Olive Oil as a Home Remedy for Lice and Nits
Olive oil is a common natural substance that many people have on-hand. It naturally suffocates lice. It can be used on its own or it can be used in combination with essential oils, such as tea tree oil. This is a great solution since it is also good for making the hair shine. Because the scalp is very itchy when it is infested with head lice, it is going to become inflamed. Olive oil helps soothe that inflammation. To apply olive oil to treat lice:
- Spread a large amount of olive oil all over the head and through the hair
- Gather the hair into a top bun
- Wrap the entire head in plastic wrap and then wrap a towel around the plastic
- Leave in all night and remove the plastic and towel wraps in the morning
- Comb the hair with a stainless steel nit comb and repeat the process every few days
Use this and any of the other methods mentioned and you have natural remedies for head lice that you can use at home. While it is a very disheartening situation, you don’t have to deal with it for long when you have options. If one method doesn’t work, try another. However, know that you can almost always win the battle when you use specially formulated natural products like shampoo, conditioner, and all you need to rid your household of lice.
Household Lice Treatment Spray and Laundry Additive – Use on Beds, Furniture, Carpet, etc. Cleans Home to Help Stop Re-Infestation
Coconut Oil do Kill Lice at Home
Coconut oil is good for many things, including lice treatment. Coconut oil nourishes the hair and adds strength. It also helps make getting rid of lice effortless. This is because the fatty properties in the coconut oil smother the lice, which makes it difficult for them to hold onto hair follicles. Lice also can’t move along the lubricated surface. It is a natural method that has no chemical properties. You can apply coconut oil by doing the following:
- You can add coconut oil to other lice remedies that you may have, such as 1 teaspoon garlic juice, 1 teaspoon lemon extract, and 2 teaspoons of sugarless green tea.
- Mix ingredients in a mixing bowl and apply the solution to your hair.
- Wear a shower cap to give the solution a better suffocation effect
- Once you remove the shower cap, comb your hair to remove as many of the dead lice and lice eggs as possible
- Shampoo your hair
- Repeat every week for two months
Study’s show that Super Lice can’t tolerate Certain Enzymes
ClearLice is the Natural Treatment that contains these Special Enzymes that open the shells of Lice & Nits.
They CANNOT Survive Without Their Shells
Get Your Child Back to School.
Clearlice products are manufactured in a certified FDA lab in the USA.
We use the most Expensive, Highest Quality, Natural Ingredients from around the World
Organic salt is ideal for helping rid you or your child of lice. Something this inexpensive can prevent lice infestations by placing an acidic layer on the scalp that keeps lice from extracting blood from the scalp. The sodium chloride stifles their growth and nits can’t hang on as tightly, so that means a nit comb will be more effective in the removal process. Just be sure to avoid using a saltwater solution on any scalp wounds because the inflammation could be increased. As for how to apply the solution, it’s simple:
- Use lukewarm water to wet the hair
- Add one pound of salt to a metallic bowl
- Add warm water
- Stir the water and salt until the salt is completely dissolved
- Place the head over a sink
- Pour the solution onto the head using a cup
- Massage the scalp with the solution for 5 minutes and then let sit for 2 minutes
- Use fresh water to rinse the hair
- Use a stainless steel nit comb to comb out the dead lice
Lice can be Dangerous to Kids and Adults, treat it naturally
Lice are creepy creatures that can make a person’s head itch. It is a situation that can make your skin crawl because having lice is a nightmare. This is especially true for girls, although they are problematic for anyone. Once they arrive, they can be nearly impossible to get rid of without the right solutions.
The most difficult aspect of head lice is the shame that can come with it. The truth is that anyone can get lice at any time. It isn’t a matter of how rich or poor someone is or even how clean they are. If you or your child’s coat comes into contact with a coat with lice on it or you bump heads with someone with lice, these little bugs can invade your life. That’s all it takes. When this happens, you can use the lice remedies mentioned below.
Natural Lice Treatment Kit: Shampoo, Conditioner, Laundry Additive and Spray
A lice treatment kit is fairly simple because you receive everything you need to get rid of lice, plus the instructions on how to apply each item. A treatment kit has natural shampoo, natural conditioner, a laundry additive, and a household spray. The ClearLice Single Size Lice Treatment Kit has everything you need, including a shower cap and a nit comb. There are no poisons, harsh chemicals, or pesticides. You can also get the Family Size Lice Treatment Kit for the entire family. When you need more, there’s the Jumbo Size Lice Treatment Kit.