Store Bought Brands
Have Over A 70% Failure Rate,
Thats Where ClearLice Can Help!
Store Brands Fail Because:
They don't break open the shells of the lice or the nits (Lice Eggs). Many strains of lice have become immune to the store bought brands.
ClearLice Succeeds where store brands fail
The natural botanicals, enzymes, proteins, salts, plant extracts, and essential oils mimic the molting process of head lice.
Once the hard exoskeletons of the lice and nits begin to dissolve, lice and nits cannot survive when exposed to ClearLice and can never become immune.
ClearLice was developed to use on the founders 2-year-old son. For that reason it had to be natural and pesticide-free. It also had to be gentle enough for his delicate scalp. Together with a chemist, ClearLice was born.
- Works mechanically without poisons or pesticides
- Proprietary formula developed from 2 years of research
- Manufactured & tested in an FDA certified lab in the USA
- No retreating for eggs a week later
ClearLice is a family owned company that was started out of the same frustration you are going through. ClearLice has been in business for almost 7 years now and has helped thousands of families end their head lice nightmare.
Home Remedies Don't Work
Home remedies do not work. Lice have a breathing system that is protected by their hard exoskeleton. Smothering lice with mayonnaise or olive oil will not work and some people advise putting kerosene and mouth wash on your child's head. This does not work and is extremely dangerous.
ClearLice Works and it's Safe for your Family
- Shampooing Hair breaks open the protective outer shells of lice and nits. It loosens the glue lice use to stick to the hair shaft, so most lice and nits will rinse out down your drain.
- Conditioning Hair plumps and softens your hair, while soothing itchy scalps. Aloe Vera helps to heal bites. It also makes the comb glide through the hair with ease, and helps protect against re-infestations.
- Comb out any dead lice or nits with our stainless Steel Comb. Our patented comb does not damage hair at all. Combing insures no louse or nit is left in your hair.
- Wash all washables in your laundry additive to ensure no nits or lice are stuck on your clothes, which helps stop re-infestations.
- Spray your furniture, car, and anything that cannot be washed to ensure that no lice or nits are left on the furniture, bedding, car interiors, etc. which will also help stop re-infestations.
- Vacuum thoroughly to make sure there are no lice or nits (dead or alive) left in your carpets, or environment.
Remove Lice & Nits
FACT: Over 12 million children in the U.S alone contract head lice every year. The most common myth is that "dirty people" get it. The truth is that lice actually like clean heads. They want to get right to the scalp to eat, and lay eggs. Dirt and grease just get in the way.
Most of the lice and nits
will wash out in your sink
The natural enzymes and proteins in ClearLice destroy lice and nits completely and also loosen the glue they use to stick to your hair. Most of the lice and nits will wash out in your sink. We highly recommend combing out any leftover debris and dead shells from your hair. Our customers have reported that 15-20 minutes of combing will removes this.
Why do I need to Treat my Home?
One of the biggest causes of re-infestation is not getting the lice out of your environment. Lice will live up to 48 hours off your head, and nits will survive for up to 10 days on your sofa, your car seats, your bedding, etc.
You must treat your head and your home environment to end a lice infestation in one day, and stop it from coming back.
"Getting rid of head lice requires treating the individual, the family and the household."
-The American Academy of Pediatrics
The ClearLice Advantage
- ClearLice is natural, and pesticide-free
- ClearLice is safe to use immediately after other treatments have failed
- Our complete kit treats your scalp and your home
- We made sure ClearLice is safe and easy to use
- We designed ClearLice to effectively remove lice and nits
Head Lice Treatments Natural vs Pesticides
It is normal for us, as parents, to panic when we find out our child has head lice or there has been a head lice outbreak in our child`s school. Our first reaction is to rush to our local drug store and purchase an over-the-counter lice treatment, unaware that these lice products contain pesticides and chemicals that may cause our kids harm. Let`s look at some other lice treatment options that are effective, but most importantly safe and natural.
We have all heard of the most common over-the-counter lice treatments , RID and NIX. Permethrin is the active ingredient in NIX. Permethrin can cause burning of the scalp, body numbness, abdominal pain, and fever. RID`s active ingredient is Pyrethrins and Piperonyl Butoxide. The combination of these chemicals can result in itching and swelling of the face or throat, dizziness, and trouble breathing.
In recent years most lice strains have grown resistant to these chemicals, due to overuse. These treatment methods may not kill the lice and may harm your child. Is it worth the risk?
Prescription Head Lice Treatment
When over-the-counter lice treatments fail, parents often turn to a medical professional. Doctors prescribe chemical pesticides used to remove lice. These chemicals can result in seizures, dizziness, headaches, and burning.
Head Lice Treatments Natural vs Pesticide
There are natural lice treatments on the market that do not contain harmful chemicals or pesticides. Shampoos, conditioners, and sprays that use natural oils have been shown to help remove lice. You should also make sure to use a comb specifically designed to remove lice and nits (lice eggs).
ClearLice treatment products are made of natural ingredients, botanicals, enzyme complexes, and plant extracts. They work with one another to mimic the molting process of head lice to disrupt their life cycle. Once the hard exoskeleton of the lice and nits begin to dissolve, nits and lice cannot survive when exposed to ClearLice formula. Head lice can never become immune to ClearLice. ClearLice products are gentle on your child’s scalp and can safely destroy lice and nits.
SHIPPING*Monday - Friday
Discreet Plain Box Shipping
Natural Head LiceTreatment Products
- Remove head lice from your hair & home
- Manufactured in an FDA certified lab in the USA
- No poison, pesticides or harsh chemicals
- Easy to use with a peppermint scent
Customer Feedback*Results May Vary
Works in 1 Treatment
* Thank you so much!!! It truly worked in 1 treatment just as stated. Amazed and relieved to find non toxic treatment for our precious one's heads that really works!!!
- Erica Marsden on 05/04/2016
* We tried over the counter stuff, which didn't work... I found the ClearLice website and ordered. It worked!! I was amazed at how well it worked!
- Cindy on 05/16/2016
About Head Lice Treatments:
It is a common myth that head lice cannot survive off of a human host. This is absolutely not true! As a matter of fact this is a major reason why people get re-infested a few days after they treat their heads, or even up to 10 days later. Why? Because a louse can survive up to 2 full days without human blood. When a human is within crawling distance, they will climb on for a free meal.
Nits take 7-10 days to hatch and will be looking for their first meal. They are extremely efficient at finding a healthy scalp to crawl on and feed. This is why it is so important to treat your hair and your home. This includes your sofa, bedding, stuffed animals, clothes, and car.
If you do not treat everything, chances are you will get a re-infestation within the next 2 weeks. This is why we have put together everything you need to be lice free in one complete system. We highly reduced the price to make this lice removal system affordable for everyone.
Choose the head lice treatment system that is right for you and your family. We have head lice treatment systems for one person and treatment systems for your entire family.
Our products consist of ingredients from all over the world that have been used to destroy head lice for centuries. We believe our head lice products are the best. Read our customer reviews and you will see thousands of customers agree.