Head lice treatments can be expensive. If a product doesn’t work the first time it is less likely to kill head lice in the second treatment.
ClearLice works instantly to kill the entire colony of parasites in the first application, every time.
There isn’t a head lice colony that stands a chance against ClearLice’s natural botanicals and enzymes.
Here are some more tips for getting rid of head lice:
- A good tip for a recurring head lice infestations is an all-natural product that will remove head lice, nits and lice eggs quickly.
- ClearLice works in minutes to completely remove the parasites before they can molt. If the wrong hair lice treatment is used, the infestation could be allowed to continue throughout the rest of the household’s scalp.
- Common head lice will spread through the clothing and hair if they are not detected within the first few days.
- Within a few days, head lice can spread through a household infestation. A head lice product that kills the parasite quickest is best.
- It’s a good idea to store all-natural head lice treatments. If someone in the home does come into contact with hair lice, you’ll be prepared to cure it safely.
- Common remedies like vinegar and Vaseline rarely work to completely eradicate head lice and their eggs.
- You can see head lice rinsing out of infected hair if ClearLice’s proprietary blend of botanicals is used to treat the problem.
It’s important to find a suitable head lice treatment within moments of finding an infestation. Most products available promise to kill head lice but fail to completely cure the parasite. If even a single lice egg or nit is left untreated, the problem will continue.
The promise of ClearLice is a natural means of treating head lice without using harsh, dangerous chemicals in the process.
Get ClearLice today and be head lice free by tomorrow!