Parasitic insects like nits, and head lice develop thick exoskeletons over time.
It’s these hard exoskeletons that allow head lice to build up a natural immunity against a medicine’s ability to kill them. Head lice in children can be expensive and difficult to kill if the wrong anti lice product is used.
It’s the harsh chemicals and pesticides that causes lice to develop thick exoskeletons. For naturally effective results, Clearlice is a clear choice. Thousands of head lice victims have been cured safely by choosing Clearlice.
The following are the ten best product tips for head lice treatment:
- Only apply a head lice treatment product if you’re aware of the ingredients.
- Clearlice is an all-natural solution to safely kill head lice.
- Parabens and sodium sulfates are unsafe and should not be used to treat head lice in children.
- Clearlice products use natural enzymes and botanicals to destroy hair lice and their glue.
- The amazing Clearlice proprietary blends eliminate head lice by removing their exoskeletons.
- Household remedies for head lice are rarely able to eradicate the entire infestation.
- Clearlice’s unique pure botanicals force hair lice to molt.
- The lice molt long enough for the natural botanicals to kill them.
- Natural enzymes work to remove the glue head lice use to stick to strands of hair.
- A good lice comb should be used to remove any remaining nits or lice eggs.
The human body comes in contact with millions of germs and parasites every day and this is unavoidable in most cases. Clearlice is the clear, safe choice when parasites decide to attach themselves.
Get Clearlice today and be head lice free by tomorrow!